growIT.in Nagpur initiative attempts to make software companies at Nagpur more visible and easily discoverable. It attempts to provide Nagpur software industry intelligence for software professionals and businesses to take important decisions that are otherwise awaiting local knowledge.
Initiative by pManifold
This initiative is driven by pManifold’s IT Practice in an endeavor to grow the IT software industry in emerging cities, starting with Nagpur, by addressing the challenges it has identified from interactions with diverse stakeholders, including local IT business leaders, global investors and professionals.
To discuss more on how this initiative could benefit you and/or how you could contribute towards the greater good, please reach out to Vinit (email@example.com , +91 992 344 6100) Or Francis (firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 787 501 6957)
Partners for growIT.initiative for Nagpur:
You may also like to read
- Rural Education through Virtual Classroom - A CSR Initiative by Watchwitz
- Nasscom to incentivize location and Innovation to drive software industry growth in emerging locations
- Small towns produce fast-growing tech companies: Deloitte survey
- SMS Group, a Nagpur based 1000+ Crore corporate giant, ventures into IT Infrastructure
- Emergent Nagpur - Whitepaper on Nagpur as an IT / ITES Destination
- InfoCepts hosts I CAN Awards in a Scintillating Ceremony
- Persistent Systems provides social media analytics for Satyamev Jayate
- Infosys negotiating hard with MADC for investment in MIHAN-SEZ
- VED holds IT Start-up Meet for Incubation Centre
- CSR initiative by city based Edisphere Software
- Survival of the Quickest: Reinvent, Innovate or Die
- Free Websites from Google for SMBs: Opportunity for Freelancers and College Students?
- Persistent-Infospectrum deal. Need more M&As to fuel Growth@Nagpur Software Industry
- McKinsey cites Nagpur as one of the global cities of the future!
- Jaypar Inc. adds up to the list of software companies operating at MIHAN
- Top 10 Software Companies at Nagpur by total revenue for FY 2009-2010
- KSL may choose residential scheme over IT park due to change in FSI policy
- Nagpur Calling Registrations Closed
- Union Finance Minister axes multiple tax on software made in India
- Mahindra Satyam to start IT unit in Mihan