Emergent Nagpur - A Whitepaper on showcasing Nagpur as an IT/ITES Destination is brought to you by SPANCO - Partner in Nagpur City's development and prepared by pManifold's growIT.initiative.
It contains insights on Nagpur city, the infrastructure available, the profile of the local IT industry and talent, quality of life, opinions of local IT business leaders and more.
The whitepaper was released during the Nagpur Calling conference on Feb 24, 2012, at the hands of Dr. Nitin Raut, S S Hussain- Officer on special duty, MADC, Devendra Parekh- President VED , UPS Madan - MADC Chief and Kaustubh Dhavse - Director Spanco BPO.
Table of Contents
Quick Facts on Broad Nagpur demographics
Nagpur on radar of experts
Attractiveness for IT/ ITES Companies
IT-ITES Industry Profile
Macro IT landscape
Distribution of Exports by year and by business models - Nagpur
Distribution of companies by age and front office locations - Nagpur
Functional Areas of companies - Nagpur
Technical competencies of companies - Nagpur
Top Performing companies at Nagpur – export oriented
Visible Inorganic growth - Nagpur
Working professionals - Nagpur
Fresh Talent - Nagpur
Talent in Engineering programs - Nagpur
IT /ITES Industry Support system
Typical IT / ITES industry setups - Nagpur
Benefits of operating in MIHAN SEZ - Nagpur
Commercial Office Space
National & International Connectivity
- Power Supply
- Water Supply
- Telecom Infrastructure
Local Governance - NMC
Major Industrial & Commercial Hubs
Quality of Life
Availability of Hotels
Cost of Living
Local IT business leader Survey results: Nagpur as an IT Destination?
Impact on making sales
Attrition and talent inflow
About Spanco – Partner in Nagpur’s Development
About Nagpur Calling Conference 2012
Please feel free to share your comments, reviews and suggestions in the space below.
You may also like to read
- SMS Group, a Nagpur based 1000+ Crore corporate giant, ventures into IT Infrastructure
- Persistent Systems Launches PersisTrends 2013 Technology Trends and Recommendations
- Happy client travels from US to Nagpur to express his appreciation
- McKinsey cites Nagpur as one of the global cities of the future!
- The HCL - Nagpur Software Landscape connection
- Nagpur is one of the Top 10 Business Hot Spots of the country : Cushman & Wakefield
- Nagpur Calling Conference ends on a promising note
- $100-bn roller-coaster: What lies ahead for IT services industry
- Nagpur Software - Microsoft DreamSpark Yatra - we need more of such events.
- KSL may choose residential scheme over IT park due to change in FSI policy
- Union Finance Minister axes multiple tax on software made in India
- Mentoring session organised by NASSCOM, VED, VASE at Nagpur evokes good response
- Survival Pillar # 4: Build Long Lasting Customer Relationships
- Free Websites from Google for SMBs: Opportunity for Freelancers and College Students?
- Persistent-Infospectrum deal. Need more M&As to fuel Growth@Nagpur Software Industry
- Infospectrum - Scottish Factonomy Ltd. Deal - Nagpur brings in more business
- Persistent - Eventful 2011 with mergers, acquisitions and awards
- All expenses paid trip to Israel for a Nagpur entrepreneur
- Zeon buy's Grand River; say's will add 700 to Nagpur unit in next 4 years
- Persistent Systems provides social media analytics for Satyamev Jayate