This first version of the report on Nagpur's IT landscape (first of its kind) is intended as a periodic publication and attempts to become a reference document for people considering Nagpur as an IT destination - both professionals and businesses.
The report is part of the growIT.initiative and is published by pManifold, in association with Vidarbha Association of Software Exporters, Nagpur First and MH-31.
Objective of the report
Make information on Nagpur’s IT/ITES Software landscape, easily accessible.
Contents of the Report
- City Attractiveness
- Benchmark and competitiveness as identified by world leading IT / ITES Software industry sources
- Industry Profile
- Software Exports & Domestic sales, distributions by business models, top performers
- Thriving Eco-system
- Industrial Associations, User & Developer groups, IT Parks & MIHAN
- Fresh, lateral talent & potential Inflow – middle and senior level
- Recent changes in the landscape
- M&A and startup activities
- IT Professionals to stay updated on the local IT landscape of Nagpur
- Global IT companies looking to set up shop in Nagpur
- Local IT companies to attract talent and business opportunities
Companies mentioned in this report
- Persistent Systems Ltd.
- Infospectrum India Pvt. Ltd.
- Globallogic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Infocepts Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Easypack Software Inc.
- Zeon Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Suyash Software Pvt. Ltd. (now Cbay Systems)
- Zeta Softech Pvt. Ltd.
- Ascent Business Solutions
- RF Arrays Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. M's Saas Business System
- Location Guru
You may also like to read
- Nagpur IT SoftwareTop Management Survey Results 2011 Q1
- The HCL - Nagpur Software Landscape connection
- Top 10 Software Companies at Nagpur by total revenue for FY 2009-2010
- Nagpur Software - Microsoft DreamSpark Yatra - we need more of such events.
- Nagpur - Software business leader: Mr. Arun Saxena, CEO, Easypack Software
- The Nagpur IT/Software Support System
- Jaypar Inc. adds up to the list of software companies operating at MIHAN
- Persistent-Infospectrum deal. Need more M&As to fuel Growth@Nagpur Software Industry
- Ajay Sanghi, CEO, Edisphere Software: Build your business 'Virtual'
- Nasscom to incentivize location and Innovation to drive software industry growth in emerging locations
- Nagpur Calling Conference ends on a promising note
- India is no longer the automatic choice for IT services and back-office work
- Tax rules to be relaxed for IT sector, move to attract more business from MNCs
- Nagpur is one of the Top 10 Business Hot Spots of the country : Cushman & Wakefield
- VED to Organize meet with IT start-ups to support Office Space requirements
- Ebix @MIHAN - Need more software biggies to set up shop at Nagpur
- KSL may choose residential scheme over IT park due to change in FSI policy
- Happy client travels from US to Nagpur to express his appreciation
- Union Finance Minister axes multiple tax on software made in India
- Persistent Systems Launches PersisTrends 2013 Technology Trends and Recommendations