Here is a true measure of customer satisfaction. A client of Datalogy Software, Nagpur travelled over 9000 kms from US just to meet the organization which earned his trust, appreciation and satisfaction.
Peter Jacobs, a US citizen who runs a Sienna Running & Walking Club is a happy customer of Dhawal Tripathi, Datalogy Software
As reported by Hitavada, on asking Peter what made him to choose Dhawal for his website, he replied back with a smile, "Trust!" Dhawal who won the trust of Peter through his dealings, his conversations & later on with his work. Peter came travelling a long journey of over 9,000 Kms just to meet Dhawal & appreciate his work.
People and organizations from Nagpur are known for their characteristic for going out of the way and serving their customers by putting their heart and soul into the deliverables. This customer appreciation is just of the many examples that one can unearth!
Datalogy Software has created "www.thedriven.net" for Peter Jacobs. Following is the complete article published by The Hitavada.
You may also like to read
- Zeon buy's Grand River; say's will add 700 to Nagpur unit in next 4 years
- Persistent Systems Launches PersisTrends 2013 Technology Trends and Recommendations
- Free Websites from Google for SMBs: Opportunity for Freelancers and College Students?
- Persistent-Infospectrum deal. Need more M&As to fuel Growth@Nagpur Software Industry
- KSL may choose residential scheme over IT park due to change in FSI policy
- Emergent Nagpur - Whitepaper on Nagpur as an IT / ITES Destination
- Captive power plant at MIHAN finally active; SP Infocity sees brisk activity soon
- Jaypar Inc. adds up to the list of software companies operating at MIHAN
- All expenses paid trip to Israel for a Nagpur entrepreneur
- Accenture recruits 200 students in a single day from a college at Nagpur
- Are you listening to the call of electronic payments market in India?
- Top 10 Software Companies at Nagpur by total revenue for FY 2009-2010
- The HCL - Nagpur Software Landscape connection
- Shreesh Vakil: Good technology need not be expensive, OfficeBox is just an example
- Mentoring session organised by NASSCOM, VED, VASE at Nagpur evokes good response
- Survival Pillar # 5: Discovering revenue streams for your business
- IT is a primary driver of business growth - Says Gartner
- India is no longer the automatic choice for IT services and back-office work
- McKinsey cites Nagpur as one of the global cities of the future!
- VNIT, Nagpur electronics engg dept develops supercomputer