US based Jaypar Inc. opened its Global Delivery Center in Nagpur at MIHAN SEZ. So far, Ebix, Caliber Point were among the software companies operating out of MIHAN and the inclusion of Jaypar will give MIHAN a boost, and motivation for more companies to join the bandwagon.
Founded in 2001, Jaypar is a Specialized Business and IT consulting Services Company, Headquartered in Maryland, USA, has another global delivery center in Pune and has global clientele ranging from fortune 500 companies to start-ups.
As of now, the company is a 100% software exports oriented company. Starting operations at Nagpur is a part of their growth strategy. Next step is to strengthen their presence by growing their team size to 150+ professionals in a span of 2 years.
Founder Prashant Parekh, has over 20 years of management experience and has co-founded and invested in several start-ups such as Jaypar Mobile with Shaheer Ahmed of LocationGuru, mBlazon Solutions (acquired by Umundo Inc. in 2008) and Lambent Technologies (acquired by GlobalLogic Inc. in 2006).
The company's entry into the MIHAN (Multi-modal International Cargo Hub and Airport at Nagpur) software landscape is a positive sign and it will be interesting to see which company enters next. Other Nagpur software companies like Zeta Infotech, Zeon Solutions, ADCC Infocad, IT Shastra are expected to start operations.
It has been observed that, not a lot of software companies, who have taken up space in MIHAN, have started operating there. What do you think makes software companies to hesitate in starting operations, after having taken up land in MIHAN?
Please share your thoughts, opinions and feedback in the space below.
You may also like to read
- Nasscom to incentivize location and Innovation to drive software industry growth in emerging locations
- Nagpur is one of the Top 10 Business Hot Spots of the country : Cushman & Wakefield
- TCS and Rajtaru Infotech get one year extension from BoA to start unit in MIHAN-SEZ
- Union Finance Minister axes multiple tax on software made in India
- Persistent-Infospectrum deal. Need more M&As to fuel Growth@Nagpur Software Industry
- McKinsey cites Nagpur as one of the global cities of the future!
- India is no longer the automatic choice for IT services and back-office work
- Are you listening to the call of electronic payments market in India?
- Top 10 Software Companies at Nagpur by total revenue for FY 2009-2010
- Infosys gets co-developer status in MIHAN SEZ
- Ebix @MIHAN - Need more software biggies to set up shop at Nagpur
- Nagpur Software - Microsoft DreamSpark Yatra - we need more of such events.
- D&B's 2010 toppers ITeS-BPO:5 companies with presence in Nagpur
- SMS Group, a Nagpur based 1000+ Crore corporate giant, ventures into IT Infrastructure
- VED, NASSCOM to host IT/ITES Conference on Feb 24, 2012 at Nagpur
- Happy client travels from US to Nagpur to express his appreciation
- Are emerging cities listening to the call of Europe?
- Nagpur IT Software Landscape Report 2011 Q1
- Dr. Ramesh Jain: Businesses should be closer to their customer base
- Tax rules to be relaxed for IT sector, move to attract more business from MNCs
|< Prev||Next >|