Zeon Solutions, the Milwaukee based IT company with its development centers in Nagpur and Pune, has merged with Grand River Inc as noted by a press release on the company website.
What is interesting to note is a ToI report on this news which mentioned that Zeon intends to add about 700 people over the next 4 years to their Nagpur center.
Share your views below.
You may also like to read
- Infospectrum - Scottish Factonomy Ltd. Deal - Nagpur brings in more business
- Persistent-Infospectrum deal. Need more M&As to fuel Growth@Nagpur Software Industry
- Nasscom to incentivize location and Innovation to drive software industry growth in emerging locations
- TCS and Rajtaru Infotech get one year extension from BoA to start unit in MIHAN-SEZ
- Infosys signs MoU with MADC, MIHAN, Nagpur; Final agreement pending
- Mentoring session organised by NASSCOM, VED, VASE at Nagpur evokes good response
- Happy client travels from US to Nagpur to express his appreciation
- Mahindra Satyam to start IT unit in Mihan
- All expenses paid trip to Israel for a Nagpur entrepreneur
- D&B's 2010 toppers ITeS-BPO:5 companies with presence in Nagpur
- KSL may choose residential scheme over IT park due to change in FSI policy
- IT is a primary driver of business growth - Says Gartner
- SMS Group, a Nagpur based 1000+ Crore corporate giant, ventures into IT Infrastructure
- Infosys negotiating hard with MADC for investment in MIHAN-SEZ
- McKinsey cites Nagpur as one of the global cities of the future!
- Top 10 Software Companies at Nagpur by total revenue for FY 2009-2010
- Shreesh Vakil: Good technology need not be expensive, OfficeBox is just an example
- Rajeev Shete on Shapoorji Pallonji Infocity at MIHAN in Nagpur
- Union Finance Minister axes multiple tax on software made in India
- Survival Pillar # 4: Build Long Lasting Customer Relationships
|< Prev||Next >|