Under the aegis of the NASSCOM EMERGE Forum, NASSCOM invites SMEs for a mentoring session on “Breaking the Glass Ceiling – A continuous challenge for SME’s” on Thursday, 21st June 2012 between 11.00 am and 3.00 pm at Nagpur.
The session will be led by Mr. Hanuman Tripathi, GroupManaging Director – Infrasoft Technologies Limited. This will be the first session as a part of the Mentoring series in Nagpur supported by VED & VASE.
The focus of these Mentorship Sessions is to help the company leadership develop a keen sense of what needs to be done to take the business model to the next level. To derive full benefit from this, the participants should be open to having their current assumptions challenged and should be willing to gain new perspectives.
The following topics will be covered during the mentoring session:
Who Should Attend?
Venue HostPersistent Systems Ltd.Gargi-Maytreyi Plot no. 8-9,IT Park, MIDC Parsodi,Nagpur 440022
Limited Seats. Please confirm your participation by email to
Provide following details:
11.00 am – 11.15 am - Registration & Introductions
11.15 am – 3.00 pm - Address and Interactive session by Mr. Hanuman Tripathi with Participants. In this session, all participants are speakers (Includes 1 Hr lunch Break).
Principal Speaker Profile
Hanuman Tripathi is the Core Founder and Group Managing Director of Infrasoft Technologies Limited, an organization focused on providing software products, solutions and services for the BFSI sector globally. Tripathi drives the organization's business strategy including focusing on mergers & acquisitions, branding & positioning, building new markets and relationship with large customers & alliances.
With an experience of over 28 years in the banking software and telecom industry, Tripathi has worked with several global scale companies with rapid career advancement. He conceptualized InfrasoftTech in 1994 and brought all the partners and investors together to found the organization. He developed the vision and the operating framework of InfrasoftTech to grow as a highly innovative & competitive software house focused on serving global financial enterprises and be known for its People Partnership culture.
Tripathi led InfrasoftTech’s growth through last 15 years in UK, Middle East, Africa, India and South East Asia. He envisioned InfrasoftTech to continue to focus on domestic markets through the years and ensured InfrasoftTech as a leader in delivering software solutions to SME Banking Segment.
Tripathi is an active member of the Nasscom Regional Council, Indian Merchant Chamber's IT & Telecom Committee and Bombay Technology CEO Club. He is also on NASSCOM's SME Mentor Group. He extensively participates as a speaker/ panelist in international symposiums on Anti Money Laundering, Core Banking, Islamic Finance, Microfinance & Management subjects. By far he has contributed to more than 50 seminars as a speaker in India, USA, UK, Germany, Africa, Indonesia, Malaysia, Dubai, Bahrain etc.
Tripathi is a Science graduate with a Post Graduation in Business Management from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, India. He is also a Post Graduate in Marketing Management from Bhavan's Management School, Mumbai, India.
You may also like to read
- VED, NASSCOM to host IT/ITES Conference on Feb 24, 2012 at Nagpur
- Mentoring session organised by NASSCOM, VED, VASE at Nagpur evokes good response
- Accenture recruits 200 students in a single day from a college at Nagpur
- Rajeev Shete on Shapoorji Pallonji Infocity at MIHAN in Nagpur
- Finally, TCS lays down foundation stone at MIHAN, Nagpur
- Infosys signs lease deed for 142 acres of land in MIHAN, Nagpur
- Small towns produce fast-growing tech companies: Deloitte survey
- Persistent Systems provides social media analytics for Satyamev Jayate
- Survival Pillar # 5: Discovering revenue streams for your business
- Free Websites from Google for SMBs: Opportunity for Freelancers and College Students?
- Dinesh Jain - Local businesses should opt for global mentors and advisors
- All expenses paid trip to Israel for a Nagpur entrepreneur
- $100-bn roller-coaster: What lies ahead for IT services industry
- Nasscom to incentivize location and Innovation to drive software industry growth in emerging locations
- Jaypar Inc. adds up to the list of software companies operating at MIHAN
- Top 10 Software Companies at Nagpur by total revenue for FY 2009-2010
- Shreesh Vakil: Good technology need not be expensive, OfficeBox is just an example
- Rizwan Ahmed, delaPlex: Changing technology landscape is a big challenge
- Infosys negotiating hard with MADC for investment in MIHAN-SEZ
- VED holds IT Start-up Meet for Incubation Centre
|< Prev||Next >|