This deal is the first part of a long term arrangement expected to be worth $700,000 in the current year.
The PSL-Infospectrum acquisition has already started churning benefits. The company was acquired only a week back by Persistent Systems Limited.
Infospectrum was chosen as an expert partner in India that understands fully the complex challenges of a global software product strategy, which requires extremely agile working and exceptionally high standards.The deal was agreed during a mission of Scottish companies to India for the Nasscom Leadership Forum.
Infospectrum is a leader in the outsourcing of product development and has operations at Nagpur, US and Europe, and is now a part of Persistent Systems, also in Nagpur.
Feel free to share success stories of Nagpur based companies. Nagpur is not far away from being a credible name in the Global IT map. Or is it?
You may also like to read
- Persistent-Infospectrum deal. Need more M&As to fuel Growth@Nagpur Software Industry
- Tax rules to be relaxed for IT sector, move to attract more business from MNCs
- Top 10 Software Companies at Nagpur by total revenue for FY 2009-2010
- Zeon buy's Grand River; say's will add 700 to Nagpur unit in next 4 years
- Mentoring session organised by NASSCOM, VED, VASE at Nagpur evokes good response
- Survival Pillar # 5: Discovering revenue streams for your business
- Ajay Sanghi, CEO, Edisphere Software: Build your business 'Virtual'
- SMS Group, a Nagpur based 1000+ Crore corporate giant, ventures into IT Infrastructure
- Free Websites from Google for SMBs: Opportunity for Freelancers and College Students?
- IT is a primary driver of business growth - Says Gartner
- McKinsey cites Nagpur as one of the global cities of the future!
- Infosys signs lease deed for 142 acres of land in MIHAN, Nagpur
- IT, pharma sectors to drive hiring in 2013, says job portal
- D&B's 2010 toppers ITeS-BPO:5 companies with presence in Nagpur
- KSL may choose residential scheme over IT park due to change in FSI policy
- Infosys signs MoU with MADC, MIHAN, Nagpur; Final agreement pending
- Union Finance Minister axes multiple tax on software made in India
- Nagpur - Software business leader: Mr. Arun Saxena, CEO, Easypack Software
- Shreesh Vakil: Good technology need not be expensive, OfficeBox is just an example
- The HCL - Nagpur Software Landscape connection
|< Prev||Next >|